What is “Cloud Computing”?
Cloud Computing Services are IT services that are delivered to your organization through the internet. Cloud services can replace traditional servers and IT services that your organization uses for its daily business processes. Cloud Services are more flexible and affordable than traditional on premise IT services and can grow with your organization as it matures.
Why Your Business Will Benefit from Cloud Services
- Cost savings – scalable solutions grow as your company grows with little to no need for additional hardware/software purchases
- Latest Software Updates – Keep current with latest software and updates with no additional hardware/software purchases
- Automatic data backup ensures your critical data is always available when you need it
- Disaster Recovery -your IT systems can easily be recovered in the event of a disaster with little to no down time
- Cloud Servers: All Servers are fully managed virtual servers that provide your organization with the processing power it needs for its critical business applications without the price tag associated with traditional hardware.
- Cloud Applications: All of your critical business applications available anytime from anywhere on any device; PC, Mac or mobile device
- Cloud Exchange Email: Hosted Exchange services make your email system more affordable by reducing administrative overhead and investments in costly hardware and software.
- Cloud Backup: All Backup and Disaster Recovery services provide your organization with a scalable, secure offsite location to store critical business data.
A cloud service is any service made available to users on demand via the Internet from a cloud computing provider’s servers as opposed to being provided from a company’s own on-premises servers. Cloud services are designed to provide easy, scalable access to applications, resources and services, and are fully managed by a cloud services provider.
Cloud Services are Dynamic and Scale
A cloud service can dynamically scale to meet the needs of its users, and because the service provider supplies the hardware and software necessary for the service, there’s no need for a company to provision or deploy its own resources or allocate IT staff to manage the service. Examples of cloud services include online data storage and backup solutions, Web-based e-mail services, hosted office suites and document collaboration services, database processing, managed technical support services and more.
We provide the ultimate environment to host your own private Cloud. With resilient power and cooling, managed network and security, remote hands and eyes, and dedicated hardware support, the only thing you have to manage is your own applications and software.
You remain totally in control of your platform and data, leaving us to manage the connection between your office and Cloud storage solutions.
Your Peace of Mind is our priority.
Let us know your concern!
343 Preston St
Ottawa, ON K1S 1N4
Tel. (613) 510-1234
444 Boulevard Saint Rene E Gatineau, QC, J8P 8A9
Tel. (819) 205-7001