What is Managed IT Services?
Managed IT Services is the practice of outsourcing on a proactive basis certain processes and functions intended to improve operations and cut expenses. It is an alternative to the break/fix or on-demand outsourcing model where the service provider performs on-demand services and bills the customer only for the work done. Managed IT services is a solution that is delivered by a Managed Service Provider (MSP) that offers flat-rate, unlimited IT Support for a monthly fixed fee with the Proactive Monitoring of IT Workstations and Infrastructure.
Why would you choose a Managed Service Provider (MSP)?
Organizations that are in the Managed IT services (MSP) hunt should be looking to make not just a good move but the very best move. To that end, there are some basic qualities companies should look for in an MSP:
- Inquisitiveness: Any MSP worth their weight in dongles will have questions — many questions — about your business. They will want to pick up as much info as they can: how your company operates, how it would like to operate, corporate goals, data migration requirements, etc.
- Vigilance: As MSPs are selling the fact that they’re vigilant, that they’ve got your back, it should naturally follow that they will have dedicated monitoring systems for picking up on threats before they attack your network. A great MSP is great at monitoring everything from devices to servers and routers.
- Availability: Good MSPs offer 24/7-365 support while great ones offer that plus Proactive Monitoring, Remote and Onsite Support. Some might consider that a tall order, but at the end of the day it comes down to how much you value your data. Those who treasure their data will accept only the best when it comes to MSPs.
- History: It should go without saying that your MSP should have an immaculate track record. Your MSP should be able to present an excellent history that showcases their ability to keep clients satisfied and their business assets safe —within the boundaries of a reasonable spend model.
When you sign up to our Managed IT Services PLANS, we become your virtual IT support team– doing everything to ensure you never feel even the slightest bump in your IT Infrastructure. Moreover, this IT Support and peace of mind comes with a fixed monthly fee, so you know exactly where you stand.
Your IT EXPERTS team includes:
- A Virtual IT Director who oversees your IT strategy and makes sure that your IT is aligned with your business goals.
- Account and Operations Manager, who dispatches and coordinates all your IT issues and manages any IT projects.
- Senior IT Engineers dealing with any more deeply rooted technical IT matters.
- IT Engineers who look after the help-desk and deal with any necessary day to day IT issues as well as ongoing maintenance tasks.
What is next?
At IT Experts we believe in listening to our clients. So, the first thing we do is sit down with you and talk about your organisation. After hearing your business needs, we can then do a full, impartial business IT assessment analyzing where you stand and any shortfalls in your IT infrastructure. Your detailed report will also be accompanied by a quote for a fixed monthly fee for Managed IT Support service. We guarantee that there will not be aggressive sales tactics or annoying follow-up calls if you decide that Managed IT Services is not for you.
How does it work?
24/7 remote monitoring of your IT systems’ flags up any technical glitches, errors, hacking attempts or offline Servers before you even realise there’s a problem. That means that more often than not, IT issues are fixed before you know that there’s a problem. There are certain basics that every business should put in place to protect themselves. We offer these and much more depending on your needs.
How much will it cost you?
Your virtual IT department comes at a fraction of the cost of employing in-house IT staff. With Managed IT Support we become responsible for your IT system so you can have total peace of mind… and it’s all for a small fee per user per Month.
To determine which plan is best for you, give us a quick call at (866) 701-7001 or fill up the Free Analysis form.
Services & Solutions
Relax, we got you covered!
- Response Time Monitoring
- Network Troubleshooting
- Web / Internet / Emails
- SLA Reporting
- Security & Vulnerability Monitoring Management
- Administration and Management
- Active Directory / Group Policy / User control
- Security Solutions
- Systems & Servers
- Backups & Business Continuity
- Risk & Compliance Monitoring and Reporting
- Web Application Performance
Managed IT Services
You can spread your IT Support costs with low monthly payments. On a per-user or per-device basis.
Guaranteed Response Times – Service Level Agreement.
No minimum billing – only the actual IT Engineer time is logged to your account.
Full accountability – all IT requests are recorded and reported back to you.
Quarterly reviews – helping you to make the most of IT for your business.